Everything Under the Sun
Clio Area Senior Center Mission Statement
To preserve, enhance, and stabilize the quality of senior life; to maintain dignity and independence for older adults and to promote their participation in all aspects of community life.
The Clio Area Senior Center is supported by:
- The Genesee County Senior Millage
- Vienna Township
- City of Clio
- Clio United Way
- Fundraisers and donations
We are members of:
- The Clio Area Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Directors Association of Genesee County
- Michigan Association of Senior Centers
- Michigan Recreation and Parks Association
- National Council on Aging
- National Institute of Senior Centers
Officers and Board
Bruce Burger – Executive Director
Patty Johns – Assistant Director
Evelyn Bouchard – Program Assistant
Karen Smith – Program Assistant
Clio Senior Center Board of Directors:
Laurel Coe, President
Reuben Garcia, Vice President
Judy Hendon – Secretary
Susan Marlow – Treasurer
Trustees – Bruce Duff, Linda Greene, Jennie Gridley, Barbara Reed, Cindy Promenchenkel
Alice Hilliard – Advisor
Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 2:00 p.m.
Meetings are held in the Computer/Library Room. Everyone is welcome to attend.
2136 W. Vienna Rd.
Clio, MI. 48420
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Extended hours for specific groups and events